I have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2017! This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. “Liebster” has German origins which means sweetest.
I want to thank this sweet girl, Dalene Kirapa, for nominating me! Check her blog out at https://daleneekirapa.wordpress.com/
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I love books.
2. I study law.
3. I love color purple.
4. I love making time and talking to children.
5. I have fear of heights.
6. I am scared of cats and dogs.
7. I can cry on any emotional tv/movie scene. (even the lame ones)
8. I am a grammar nazi.
9. I can eat mashed potatoes everyday.
10. I have ugly nail beds.
11. I like dancing, and I do it best when I’m alone.
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2017:
- Camila Fernanda (www.misstravelette.com)
- Sian Louise O’Dell (sianylou.co.uk)
- Ella Jane McKendrick (ellainwanderlust.com)
- Jani Maria (thejanimaria.com)
- Kristy Henson (laidoffscientist.com)
QUESTIONS FOR BEARER OF VICTORY ANSWERED:
1. What is the best thing you have learnt since started blogging?
That you do not need to post everyday. People look for content in someone’s blog.
2. What is the inspiration behind your blog?
I actually created a blog in WordPress just to express myself. I had no idea of being a blogger at the beginning. Until people told me to start doing so.
3. Your favorite book and author?
The Witch for Portobello by Paulo Coelho
4. What are 5 of your daily must-haves?
Phone, earphones, wallet, pen and notebook
5. How many countries have you visited?
None. Am I a loser? Haha
6. What is your favorite movie and why?
The Fault in our Stars, definitely. The movie was awesomely produced and directed that I cried from the beginning til the end.
7. Train ride or flight?
8. What cannot you fail to do in the morning?
Pray and write in my journal
9. Your dream in the blogging industry?
That every blogger interact with his/her audience
10. Cold seasons or sunny seasons? Why?
Cold seasons. So I can wear my hoodie and drink hot chocolate.
11. Share with us your plan for Christmas
Rest and eat with my family
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. How would you want your blog to succeed for the year 2018?
3. Apart from blogging, what do you do?
4. How do you feel to be nominated in the Liebster Award?
5. What inspires you to blog everyday?
6. What is your blog all about?
7. Anything you want to do and you haven’t tried yet? What is it?
8. Where are you headed to this Christmas?
9. Who motivates you the most?
10. What is number 1 on your 2018 bucket list?
11. What is your craziest memory?
Yay! I am so happy I was nominated and to be able to share this with others, too. So, to my nominees, here are the rules you need to follow to accept the nomination:
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
If you are not nominated but want to answer the questions above, feel free to put your comments! I would love to talk to you.